Electrical Problem, Please Help!

quickmr2

Hi Everyone,
I really screwed up my car, I know I am new but I hope I can get some OG help with my situation. I was trying to wire up my Halo lights into my parking lights, when I arched it by accident. Real rookie move I know go easy on me please. I checked both Relays, the one in the front end and the one under the dash. Both are good, but now my parking lights don't work, and neither do my tail lights and dash lights also. The Brake lights work when I step on the brake, but not the tail lights when head lights are on. Oh yea head lights work fine though, except the stupid Halo ones that are still not wired by the way. So Please can anyone help me? I would really appreciate all help I can get. Thank you in advance for your kindness and have a wonderful day!

quickmr2

Okay I found it! It was the #2 fuse on the engine side 15 amp fuse blown. Thank you all for not roasting me! I wish I could help you all out. But hey if any one pulls this stunt at least they will know it was the # 2 fuse! Have a wonderful day everyone!