End of year Integra Meet

gfrg88

Hey guys!! Its Gio. The guy that set up the pretty weak meet. Are you guys gonna post pics up at all??? Or can you email them to me, please! I'll host em for ya!! Thanks, man!!!

gfrg88

I was driving the red subaru(before the cruise, then my buddy took over when we were cruising). I was the guy that couldn't get the 86 prelude out there, cause the alternator crapped out on me!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Oh yeah, what up man?!?! We need to link you up with the crew, we do weekly meets, all cars are welcome

gfrg88

Weekly sundays? or where at, man?? My car's torn to pieces which is why I haven't been out to play at all.. here's a teaser :)

gfrg88

haha, yeah man, everyone on HAI keeps giving me shit about this.. More info on meet!! :D

gfrg88

it's weight reduction!!!!!

lol.. that's all getting fixed after I finish engine and suspension.. don't wanna work around a fresh coat of paint.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Weekly sundays? or where at, man?? My car's torn to pieces which is why I haven't been out to play at all.. here's a teaser :)

Cute snail. And ya it's the Sunday thing, but we are trying to get a weekly Honda meet going.

gfrg88

Snail is pretty cute isn't it lol.. bigger than my brothers gt35r lol

I'll see if I can get back out one of these sundays. probably will be in the CRAPalier if I do go soon..

hgocasca

level 77 troll
A friendly face is always good to see man, no matter what you're driving. And a turbo is a turbo, more than I can say for my ride.