endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Lol cannibalizing my Integra b4 its dead.

B series ek mounts not using the rear and driverside mounts(crappy), but happy the transmission mount is Innovative and it came with the brackets. Getting rear T bracket thursday and using my DC rear and drivers for the swap.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You junked it because running light wires got burned?
Oh no, I have history with wiring issues in this car. Try, re-wired all the wires from the driver seat back to the fuel pump because they burned. Annoying humming from radio all the time, wouldn't idle properly unless headlights were on. Rear toe adjusters frozen. List goes on.

Swerve

Shawn
Oh no, I have history with wiring issues in this car. Try, re-wired all the wires from the driver seat back to the fuel pump because they burned. Annoying humming from radio all the time, wouldn't idle properly unless headlights were on. Rear toe adjusters frozen. List goes on.
Radio is just the ground wire, I need to do that, didnt know rear toe adjusted, but that sucks dude.good luck with the Civic.

XjoEnX

Two pages with no pics of the Civic?? For shame!!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Radio is just the ground wire, I need to do that, didnt know rear toe adjusted, but that sucks dude.good luck with the Civic.
Thanks man, I'll probably be happier in the long run. All the matter is 4 DOORs More you know.

vtecteggy617

Damn I think I want your shell. Free???? Lol maybe can become a project for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

vtecteggy617

Such hate lol well good luck with the build. A good friend of mines has the same civic. Ill let you know if he has any spare parts you can use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2