endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I'm super satisfied with the job Stok Custom Coating did on my calipers. All new seals are in, need to polish the fluid flow spacers. Crisis averted, I almost bought the wrong wilwood rotors. I was going to get blank with 30 vein count, but for $10 more I can get the Wilwood GT that's High Carbon and 72 vein count. I also decided on pads, going with Porterfield R4-1, they have a decent low temp friction and good heat range.

I got a good deal on the Hero 3 I couldn't pass up.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Not done yet, a lot stuff to come. 8)

Started attacking those nasty flow spacers and cruddy pistons.

Brass wire brush works great at removing the crud but DAMN that 800 grit scuffing pad was awesome for wet sanding.

This were stuff but 80 grit and some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish worked wonders.

almost done going to hit them again later with some 800 then 1500.

Not final assembly,just wanted to see how they looked. Definitely polishing the leter.

renarudo

I like that yellow; beats the usual red or black caliper color.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Small Black Friday parts

ASR Hub Adapter, awesome quality

Replacing the NRG Hub Adapter

ASR Limiter Run Dogbone Shifter Adapter

Mishimoto Oil Cap

Not a deal but awesome find, 40/40 proportion valve from a 99 Integra RS

R13

The other asshole
Damn that hub is sick! I didn't know ASR made anything other than subframe braces :lol:

Digging the packaging on that oil cap too... I'm a slut for anything that's nicely boxed :rolf:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Damn that hub is sick! I didn't know ASR made anything other than subframe braces :lol:

Digging the packaging on that oil cap too... I'm a slut for anything that's nicely boxed :rolf:
I'm super happy with ASR hub, having a horn again without the metal grinding noise. Oik cap packaging is awesome.

I decided to give LED lights a try, I've been noticing new semi trucks are starting to use them and they look bright.

had to match the headlights lol

Those cones in the picture are like 60 feet away, they started sort of blue

They are a nice bright white now

Getting fancy with some Cam Gear bolts

Pushing the intake to the limits.

R13

The other asshole
We could all learn a lesson from you here... still going after all these years, always good updates.

True devotion to this build, props homie. :thumbs up