Engine Rebuild Advice

Mstuck78

I have recently decided to rebuild my motor in my 94 Integra. The motor is a 97 Gsr motor that i swapped in. I have allot questions about my build and i hope to find my answers on here. I plan on putting ITR pistons in it and im going to use my GSR piston rods. My first question is should i replace my crankshaft, what replacement should i use? I also was wondering about what machining i need/should do to my block? Thanks for the help.

cody1018

If your switching out pisons yes, considering all piston are not the same, they have different bores. But look through the builts here under members builds to get an Idea of what you want to do, there is alot of helpful knowledge on this site you need to dig into first iunstead of askin questions that may be answered in other threads. Once your done looking through the threads and after doing proper research there are plently of people on here willing to help out... Welcome to CI!!!

edd805

Like he said man theres alot of ways to go here so many options do some research find out whats better you can google gsr builds n find builds from other forums like this one too start with what you want to get out of it performance wise establish a budget and do research man cuz HP=money im working on a build myself havent decided on what but like a wise dude said this hobby takes time