For the Auto guys, supercharged b20 on MP7A JDM automatic tranny

50psiboostinteg

The trans is holding up well but my supercharger has gone missing/ stolen so i have no car.

Auto Integra Squad Member #2

50psiboostinteg

re

Mind elaborating on that? :shock:
I had it in a shop to get removed and rebuilt and reinstalled asap. After waiting months for it to be removed the shop finally took it off since i was going to take my car out of the shop and I waited for weeks for an update on the rebuild process and i felt as if "i was given a run around and getting no where with them" so I found a shop that could rebuild it and gave them the contact and told them to ship it there. Almost a month to that point i was told it was lost in transit. So the shop found shipped it out again and it took months but it got rebuilt and shipped back. I kept getting pushed back and back on the work order list even though up to that point I had been waiting six months. So all most a year went past and I finally managed to get my car back and paid them for a tune and ecu on top of my repair bill.

My car had an oil light and check engine light on and the car barely made it back. the next day it ran progressively worst so I checked what was loaded on the on the ecu and it was a stock gsr calibration mind you i don't even have a gsr motor its a crv with a greddy turbo and jackson racing supercharger. I asked the shop for a backup and was told they would get back to me and they never did. I ordered a hamotorsports basemap because i was again getting nowhere with them. The check engine light went off after uploading the basemap but the oil light stayed on. Even though the light was on I changed the oil and it ran fine for a month so I went to get dyno tuned again and it blew up on the dyno. I have not taken it apart yet but motor is destroyed. The rod that snapped and got thrown was shifted 1/4 inch out of position on the wristpin and shattered the piston, and left a hole in the front and back of the block. so after waiting a year without a vehicle to get around and spending my last penny to fix the car it blew up. Now its going to sit some more until l can afford all the parts to fix it.

With that said the turbo might be damaged but I just hope the supercharger is not because I spent over 3000 on this process and been without a car for a year just to rebuild it. I am unsure of how the trans is holding up as i had to stay out of boost since i got it back.

SoundEfx

Damn man, that sucks.
I hate when shops do shady work and keep your car for months at a time.

oscar112709

Banned
Well let Me jump it: that sucks by the way...1991 acura integra automatic ls/vtec jdm obdo b16 head matching ecu/tcm runs ok but it runs ...couple of bugs like rough cold starts, hicups below 30000rpm ..