Fresno Members?????

thewhiteboy559

Starting from stock!!!!
Hey CI,
Well I'm kind of new to the site. I was just wondering who is from Fresno/Central Valley. I have very few friends into the car scene like yours truly. Granted I have a 91 GS with a b18b in it and no money. But whenever I get money it goes to the car which isn't very much. Basically I am just looking for some comraderie in my city also. Well thanks guys.

TheWhiteBoy

http://www.myspace.com/joshuas_daddy

Trunks134

JDMDC2FROMDUB9
Hey CI,
Well I'm kind of new to the site. I was just wondering who is from Fresno/Central Valley. I have very few friends into the car scene like yours truly. Granted I have a 91 GS with a b18b in it and no money. But whenever I get money it goes to the car which isn't very much. Basically I am just looking for some comraderie in my city also. Well thanks guys.

TheWhiteBoy

http://www.myspace.com/joshuas_daddy
y r u in socal??

CloudStrife

whats up, Fresno here... Originally from Milpitas.. Its a small suburb of San Jose. Been out here for almost 2 years now.

I've been driving this LS for about 6 months now. It came with GSR rims and a muffler. So far I've spent money on a bangin system and did the install myself. I'm a DIY type of person as long as its nothing major. Next, are HID lights (which I will install myself) and maybe 17s. After that, I wont be spending any money on this car till I can drop a B18. No, I wont do this myself, LOL. Dont know when that would be but I would hope soon.

I just joined myself. I would put up pics of my car, but its nothing special, yet. 8)

tomahawk

hey whatsup man im originally from fresno but now live in so cal. i visit there freqently and am down for some meets. i currently own a really nice 1991 MR2 and a 94 GSR 2 door.my little cousin has a car"crew" in reedley but i forget there name :/ ill be in frsno for the holidays so if theres any meets let me know. ill be cruising on blackstone but crossing my fingures hoping the fuzz dont mess with me lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
i use to listen to an underground hip hop artist that talked about Fresno, I think it was "Planet Asia"

db559

im from fresno too...and recentley bought a 1993 db...im usually into lowriders, so i need to be school in the import scene....can any one help