Friend has a sub-100k mile 97 LS auto... questions for forum:

ebates

Hey Integra owners and enthusiasts, my roommate has a 1997 automatic Integra in OK condition. I can't find any listings online like his car so im not sure what it should be priced at. I was thinking that around 5k is a good price for his super stock car with 95k miles. He likes it but hes upgrading lol. thank you to who ever replies to this posting.

ZEROPTZERO

Hey Integra owners and enthusiasts, my roommate has a 1997 automatic Integra in OK condition. I can't find any listings online like his car so im not sure what it should be priced at. I was thinking that around 5k is a good price for his super stock car with 95k miles. He likes it but hes upgrading lol. thank you to who ever replies to this posting.
5k sounds too high to me, you can buy GS-Rs in good condition for that much or less. Id offer him 3k and go from there if you really like the car. OK condition doesn't sound like something that would command a premium price , unless it is in mint condition and all of the maintenance has been done on it. Find out when the last timing belt change was done as that can set you back quite a bit if you have to do it after buying the car.

ebates

Thank you,
He bought the car for $3400 and we were hoping to get some money back since the car has become more desirable since he bought it with 70k miles 3 years ago.

Alex98

I'd run it through KBB.com and add about $1000 to whatever price they give you and work from there. If it's a clean title, he can probably get close to his asking price.