fucking Cali the state you love to hate

mikeybob87

I love Cali lived her all my live and I doubt I will ever leave but I just hate all the restrictions we got as far as the parts we can put on our cars everything must have that nice little Carb sticker on it and I feel it limits the true power we can get from our cars damn laws hahaha apart from that I tucking love my golden state woot soot hahaha

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't give a shit anymore. Cops still give you tickets even if you have CARB stickers on your intakes or headers. This one cop pulled me over that said that "Any modifications" are illegal in CA. I guess my Broadway wide rear view mirror is illegal too. When my friend's Evo XIII MR was bone stock, he got pulled over for having a modified exhaust. But his exhaust was OEM... WTF... :what:

white sedan

As mention above, even if your car is stock, you can and will get pulled over. One of my friends got pulled over for illegal HID head lights on her bone stock evo9 MR!

Recently, I got pulled over for have my car to low (itr springsis is maybe .75"?) + comptech RSB/Tiebar.

If you're welling to play, then play hard. These days you can be pulled over for anything.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im used to it. i get pulled of being asian and thats it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
CHP, Police, and Sheriff don't give a shit. They will pull you over and give you a ticket for anything. Being a car enthusiast is not a crime. There are people murdering, robbing, raping, etc... every single day. But they chose to pull over the guy with the lowered Honda. It's absolute bullshit.

XxCaryxX

CHP, Police, and Sheriff don't give a shit. They will pull you over and give you a ticket for anything. Being a car enthusiast is not a crime. There are people murdering, robbing, raping, etc... every single day. But they chose to pull over the guy with the lowered Honda. It's absolute bullshit.
And these are why I will never live in CA. Visit = Damn strait, but I will not live there haha.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
actually up here chp and police care sheriffs just want to make sure you arent in a gang

mikeybob87

Yeah its go big or go home now a days but we all know that no matter how muh they tell us we can't do it we still gana do it hahaha. Its there way o trying to by some money back into the states pocket