fucking Cali the state you love to hate

mikeybob87

O NA I sure as hell don't were the hell you get that cuz I know that would have helped when I had my civic hahaha fucking fix it tickets cost me more then it did to build that car

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
just look at your old tickets and look up the VC on them for being low or exhaust get a folder and keep t hem in your car

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
When it comes to exhausts, even if it passes the 95 or under DB law, it'll still be considered illegal. According to the cops who have pulled me over, it's OEM or bust.

white sedan

I don't need to carry EO paper work since I do not have a single engine or exhaust modification. I only have suspension tweaks.

When the weather warms up, I'm going to assemble my PMR + snail.

mikeybob87

Fuck man India seems to be the place to be if I want to mod my car hahaha

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
the papers that say you can have certain modifications in your car ie, the legal papers that say AEM is legal comptech is legal skunk2 is legal etc. and the Vehicle codes that say you have to be measured for exhaust noises
i bet they get pissed when you pull htose out lol, i dont have to worry about that here in texas, for all the cops know theres a damn leprechaun in my engine bay making my car go lol

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I had a cop pull me over a few weeks ago. After some resistance, I popped my hood. All my shit is CARB legal. Since he couldn't bust me for parts, he gave me a $300 ticket for tailgating (I wasn't) :what:

I'm fighting it, but still - I'd rather have taken $50 in fix-it tickets and had to put my motor back to "stock" for the ref than a chicken-shit $300 ticket. CARB doesn't mean shit; only that the cop will get pissed and fuck you even harder because he can't get you on illegal parts.

Kyle's94LsTegi

lol... sorry guys my uncle is a placer county sheriff and my GF is CHP i have 3 high school friends that ar sac county sheriff. and yes i carry the LAW with my just incase i do get pulled... and legal ride hight is 22" from concreat to CENTER of headlight.... im 18.3 lol. and if you build all internals and keep outers LOOKING stock then your cool. also dont give attitude and be cool. dont have your hat sidways eather thay hate that lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol... sorry guys my uncle is a placer county sheriff and my GF is CHP i have 3 high school friends that ar sac county sheriff. and yes i carry the LAW with my just incase i do get pulled... and legal ride hight is 22" from concreat to CENTER of headlight.... im 18.3 lol. and if you build all internals and keep outers LOOKING stock then your cool. also dont give attitude and be cool. dont have your hat sidways eather thay hate that lol
Thanks for the information. You heard him people, raise your headlight beams up to 22"!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thats one of the issues with Cali, my gf and I want to more out there in a few years but I'm scared shitless of all my "illegal" mods..