fucking Cali the state you love to hate

Haxto

Where do you guys get these ideas about being pulled over cuz ur hispanic or white, or philipino, etc? Please tell me who it is that theyre NOT pullin over so I can put on that diguise! Is there some race that cops dont fuck with? Don't EVEN tell me its white! I can voutch for how wrong that is! :)

'99 Teg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ganyon

You gotta be black to not get pulled over. Sort of why I like md. State cop pulled me over for a headlight out. I simply told him that I know and it just happened, he wrote a warning, told me to have a safe night and I was on my way. In the middle of all that we talked about what I was doing right before. I told him we were having a car meet in a parking lot. He asked why. I just said its just so a group of us can get together, look at each others cars, talk, and just hang out. He thought that was pretty cool.

Amiguel6

I need to get those papers about the AEM & ride height. Anyone got the link to print it out? Thanks

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I daily my car with a spoiler, a splitter, team name blasted on the front window, etc. and I rarely get fucked with. A lot of it is how you present yourself as a driver, I guess. Being a white guy helps, I think

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Google ride height, but I believe it's 22" from the center of the headlamp to the ground. Make sure you request to be out of the car when he measures. You also can't have any part of the body lower that the bottom of your wheel and now they're adding some other shit for people who stretch tires

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
this place is awesome.

havent gotten pulled over in a while. i might now since i mentioned it.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

OneFastGSR

I guess every state has it's ups and downs. Arkansas you can basically do any mods you want and not get in trouble, Run open header/downpipe, Noone cares here lol. Maybe your neighbors. But you guys got all kinds of tracks and meets etc. Biggest meet here ever might have broke 100 cars, Idk. Usually everythings pretty dead here and everyone in arkansas into hondas knows each other. I talked to a local sheriff not to long ago and he said there's a law in arkansas that noone can build tracks here and stuff. He said it's illegal to build a 1/4 drag strip etc here. They wonder why everybody street races in arkansas...