Fuel Line replacement help

Bryce68

97 Integra rs - all stock
Hello trying to get info on fuel line replacement

Car has been sitting after fuel, return and brake line has rusted out

Question on fuel line replacement

The fuel feed line is rusted out at fastener located under subframe as it turns upward running up firewall to filter. Worse spot.

I can't get at fuel line and confused at this point and looking for help

Would rather not drop sub frame to route new metal line through original path. As I still don't know if any other i$$ues I'm going to be dealing with as car has sat for awhile.

Questions
If I have to drop sub frame can it just be loosened enough to to get line through? With out affecting alignment etc?

The lines brake/fuel should all be replaced at this point but i was looking to double flare in new line into rusted spots. With the fuel feed line I can't do as I can't get line through. Confused how to route line under sub frame. I have 3 lines going above sub frame then bending up and running up firewall. If I cut all lines and pull out fastener maybe that could work.

Is there's another option to running line up to filter? The brake line splits off earlier but runs to close to exhaust.

I was going to flare then junction a 5/16th line in. Starting about 8" down from gas tank, run along original path, bend best as can copy old line and end at filter.
But getting through above sub frame looks daunting.

If I get rubber fuel line where are you running (path) to fuel filter. Through car?

Not concerned about how it looks etc as I just want to get it up and running for now. But If its a good system of repair I won't have to look at this again for awhile which sounds like better plan.

If stainless is the way to go is the replacement line following the original path as well.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments