Funny Night VTEC Meet 3/16/14 pics

XjoEnX

I think I may have been the only member here that attended this meet in San Jose, CA. Here's some pics from the event held by Speed Element, Stickydiljoe, Quickworks Photography, ATS Garage, Osaka JDM, and RCREW. I'll add more as I clear out my memory card of the pics I don't like.

XjoEnX

Thanks guys. Here's some more. Sorry I haven't been as active lately. No more pics for a long while after this. I've fallen behind on several projects and will only be able to upload pics if I have time for it now :(

That plus the wedding plans coming up. I get a nice vacation this weekend and then its straight into work mode for pretty much all of 2014.

And also, flickr has a new format so my old way of copying codes and pasting them changed. Now they let me copy it with a URL right off the bat so these pics will be linked to my flickr account.

XjoEnX

Follow me on Instagram @joenguyen112 This is where I'll be updating with pics that I finish. Or you can add me on flickr (joenguyen112) also. Anyone will see everything I upload there. Thanks homies! Til next time :)

R13

The other asshole
Niiice!

LMAO! I never noticed how big we are compared to these cars.

XjoEnX

Lol. The beauty of compact driving