gauges

96integra

does any1 know the best way to hook up a oil pressure gauge on a 96 integra....i heard that u shouldn't put a t where the stock sensor is....it this true and also if u know how to hook up water temp gauges let me know

evan2

ok best thing to do is form a t..
what i would do is run a line from the stock oil pressure sender on teh back of the block..
you will need a deep socket 15/16th to get aroudn the stock sender

pull the rubber boot off but be careful.. you will then see the nipple

make sure you have a BSPT to NPT adapter, this will go into the block if you put npt into the block you will strip that hole.. make sure its bspt..

there are many ways you can run it

you can run a sinlge line from the block to the firewall set up a t or a 4 way, run the oil pressure sender off one, the oil pressure guage off the other and if you keep one plugged one day if you decided to go turbo you will have a line already there for your oil feed line to the turbo

or you can just run a t on teh block and leave the oil pressue sender there..

the hole is right next to your oil filter, its on the drivers side of the filter..

here is a pic of how mine is set up, I think you can only see the part near the firewall sorry

there you can see the top one is for teh oil pressure guage
the one on the left is the stock oil pressure sender.. and the other is just a line coming from the block

I had to run 2 lines off my block because i didnt have enough line because my turbo kit was shitty imo.. so i rana long line to my turbo and the short one up to the firewall