girls

R13

The other asshole
My mom can, lol

A girl i used to know got her license a few years ago and wanted to learn how to drive manual, Her dad & brother tried teaching her for a week straight and she still couldn't pull out without stalling 3-4 times and then I tried teaching her for a week and she could shift fine but she never learned how to pull out without stalling at least once or twice, lol, We all gave up after about 2 months.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
My mom can, lol

A girl i used to know got her license a few years ago and wanted to learn how to drive manual, Her dad & brother tried teaching her for a week straight and she still couldn't pull out without stalling 3-4 times and then I tried teaching her for a week and she could shift fine but she never learned how to pull out without stalling at least once or twice, lol, We all gave up after about 2 months.
I work with a chick like that. She wants to learn and has been taught how to do it, but she just can't get it right. Maybe she should try a Honda.

R13

The other asshole
We tried to teach her in a eg hatch, An s10 and for the lolz my camaro, She couldn't even hold the clutch down in my camaro and she popped the clutch in everything else.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I work with a chick like that. She wants to learn and has been taught how to do it, but she just can't get it right. Maybe she should try a Honda.
My Teg is horrible compared to my Miata. Of course, the Miata also has 209k on what I bet is the original clutch...lots and lots of slip.