girls

whitedc4

Dumb thread is dumb.
Sounds like all day all I do is put make up on while driving lol geez

Hang on gotta put more make up on.

Zachc6464

A big construction truck backed into me...

On another note, my gf can barely drive an automatic.... And gets scared if i put my hand near the e-brake.

She also thinks her Honda Element is gorgeous and asked why i need better wheels than steelies...

TheSkygun

Has anyone else noticed that our integras tend to be targeted by idiots to almost hit us or cut us off and we almost hit them? Its bull s*** just cause our cars are old does not mean that ass holes have the right to try and destroy them. I have so much invested into mine i believe i will end up in jail if i get hit i wont be able to get another G1 integra ..

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD
They either are looking for big cars to spot easy and not blind spots, or think because we are smaller we will move in fear.

ronmulan

Im trying to teach my girl how to drive my truck and she getting there.

On another note everyone wants to pull out in front of me when i drive my teg-___-'

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
My girlfriend used to drive a WRX. She'll smoke all your asses
Unless she's quick on the track I doubt that. Any idiot can floor it on a highway. :mrgreen:

If you tried teaching a girl to drive stick and she can't learn then you suck at teaching. :mrgreen:

Schoene949

My current girlfriend knew how to drive stick before I met her. But I did teach my ex to drive stick. She currently drives a Saab that's stick.