girls

integswap94

Really man? All the girls ik cant drive a stick to save there life why cant there be more girls that can drive a stick shift

drevans_satx

Dylan
Because of religious views and the being called a hoe thing is worry some..oh wait wrong stick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
My gf drove a lambo. She'll smoke everyones ass.

Not really though because she doesn't drive...or have a lambo.

Ganyon

Lol. The girl I'm talking to can drive stick, but she says she hates it because shes so short she can't push the clutch in. And most girls cant drive stick because they wont be able to change gears, talk on the phone, put makeup on, and do all other girl things while driving.

speedin

The Transporter
Quite a few.

I also make it my duty to teach every girl I date to drive a stick. I find its a great date idea. They always have fun, just keep it in a parking lot, for all our sakes. :lol:

TheSkygun

also could be that a lot of girls rather just have the convenience of auto since being racecar isn't their thing?
i want paddle shifters for my next car (since its all that it comes in)

drevans_satx

Dylan
I drive my standard pickup multitasking all the time.

Shift, eat my Whataburger, and sip my cola.

I don't eat in the R, or text and drive. So no multitasking there.

Swerve

Shawn
Lol. The girl I'm talking to can drive stick, but she says she hates it because shes so short she can't push the clutch in. And most girls cant drive stick because they wont be able to change gears, talk on the phone, put makeup on, and do all other girl things while driving.
Yea I put pedal extenders in my babys car.

Swerve

Shawn
Quite a few.

I also make it my duty to teach every girl I date to drive a stick. I find its a great date idea. They always have fun, just keep it in a parking lot, for all our sakes. :lol:
This post has quite a bit of innuendo...

awright3331

G1 TEG
I think automatics should be illegal except for those who are disabled and cant drive stick. As when you drive a stick your using all of your brain, youre more alert to your surroundings. Plus there would be less wrecks from those females talking on the phone putting on makeup and such

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD