Good Buy?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
ebay headlights = fail

I would go oem if you are replacing headlights, plus I think I have heard that the lighting is worse with halo headlights (could be wrong someone correct me if I am). Plus I like to buy for quality even if I have to spend a little more.... but its your car and your money.. just my opinion

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They are easy to install, but personally, I don't like the way halo lights look on an Integra

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's up to you. I personally don't like halos.

IntegraNewAge

Thanks for the input, thats what I want from you guys, this like I said is a work in progress, I am working on small stuff right now, but I do not like the headlights I currently have, so I am looking to swap em out. I heard Halo lights just look mean on anything?

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
up to you bro.. I dnt like halos either, but if you want.

Ps. I have a set of OEM headlights with black housing, let me know.

pepsilude

i pretty much have the same thing. one wasn't sealed to good so it has condensation in it which burnt out the p.o.s. halos. but they are easy to install.

edit:
I heard Halo lights just look mean on anything?
i think eyelids make a car look aggressive but not for a teg

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
i pretty much have the same thing. one wasn't sealed to good so it has condensation in it which burnt out the p.o.s. halos. but they are easy to install.
This is why I say go oem. They are just better made, sealed up better

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
like they said... easy to install... not so nice on an integra. i personally dont think they should be on anything but bimmers

IntegraNewAge

Appreciate it guys, I turned away from it. I saw a few pictures of what it may look like, the way my front end looks, it would not look right. Appreciate it guys :D