Good Components?

Baldy201

I am in the market for some new component speakers. What are some good brands for a farily cheap price. Any help will be appreciated.

Spectacula Acura

In the world of audio what you pay is what you get, but depends what your listening life is like, Boston Accoustic pro series components are pretty damn good a few years ago they cost 450 but now they are not the top of the line. Tweeter carries them or check ebay.
Peace AB

hadjie85

i have some sony xplods and they rock pretty hard... they are 6x9's tho, so theyre set up for bass more than a round speaker. plus theyre a weird size... so youd hafta mod your speaker enclosure if you want em inside the cabin. i have mine in boxes in the trunk.

Nd4sped

Baldy201 said:
I am in the market for some new component speakers. What are some good brands for a farily cheap price. Any help will be appreciated.
PIONEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN

socalgsr33

my infinity reference sounded great on a four channel 1000 watt amp. but the alpines are great also

95teg

i personally and from other products like sony xplod..but also heard pioneers were nice.....what size are the rear speakers? 6.5?

Baldy201

WOW this is an old thread.

Thanks for all the input guy. Every speaker is the same. They best way to find which one is for you is to listen to each one seprately. The way the speaker is designed has an effect on how it sounds to each individual person. like MB Quarts components are built for more of a flat sound curve, where as Alpine or JL is build for more Rock music(more pronounced, highs and lows, and leaves the mids normal)

Knowlege is power.

Nd4sped

95teg said:
i personally and from other products like sony xplod..but also heard pioneers were nice.....what size are the rear speakers? 6.5?
In my Si they are 6x9 Pioneer 3 ways.