Got A New Teg!

hamfacekilla

hey guys just bought a new teg and thought you guys might want to take a gander. lol this is my first 3rd gen, i went from a 90 teg rs and upgraded to my new 95 ls! i have already done some mods like, painted the valve cover, new intake, strut bar, and painted the blinker lights. some of the mods that were done to it when i bought it include, rebuilt engine with 21k, new Greddy triple plate clutch, type R trans with 50k, and full 3" Mugen exhaust system. the intake was from my 90 so it didnt fit right so i cut it and used some angled tubing to finish, its only temp. dont worry. there is some rust because i live in michigan but im in the process of fixing it now, so go easy lol i paid 2Gs even for it. heres some pics, all comments are welcomed!

Last edited:

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
nice pick up for a damn good price bro. wat color is your valve cover? look like red/ orange?? :) and r u gonna get Honda emblem for the hood and hatch soon to match them all up?

hamfacekilla

nice pick up for a damn good price bro. wat color is your valve cover? look like red/ orange?? :) and r u gonna get Honda emblem for the hood and hatch soon to match them all up?
Thx man, its red but on the camera it looks orange lol weird and yeah im gonna order some nice JDM honda emblems and swap them with the acura. the guy i got it from wanted like 3 g's but he was moving and needed to get rid of it asap so i asked him if he would tak 2 G's cash and he couldnt pass it up lol

Last edited:

hamfacekilla

i also have some new parts on the way so ill keep you guys updated!

cmoney176

CMONEY176
great buy

i really raped who ever you bought that from. i look forward to see the future mod i have planned. again great by:twisted:

hamfacekilla

i really raped who ever you bought that from. i look forward to see the future mod i have planned. again great by:twisted:
thx lol. yeah the guy was a cop and was moving to Arizona due to his job and he was leaving in like 4 days before i bought it so i knew he wouldnt turn down the 2 grand cash.

what do you guys think about the color yellow, i really like the look on the type r and was thinking about getting the same yellow for this car?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Re-paint the whole car in yellow? man you gonna put some $$ if you want it done right, i rather do some performance mods before the look.

hamfacekilla

Re-paint the whole car in yellow? man you gonna put some $$ if you want it done right, i rather do some performance mods before the look.
lol yeah my dad works for a shop and he's been a certified mechanic for 42 years so hes gonna hook me up, not free but for less then the average price, prolly like half. he quoted me for like $400 i could have it done, i would be helping to of course. i plan to do this around when i finish fixing the rust and few dings that are on the body. (3 months give or take a week) but you think its a good color tho?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
lol yeah my dad works for a shop and he's been a certified mechanic for 42 years so hes gonna hook me up, not free but for less then the average price, prolly like half. he quoted me for like $400 i could have it done, i would be helping to of course. i plan to do this around when i finish fixing the rust and few dings that are on the body. (3 months give or take a week) but you think its a good color tho?
hell yeah man, i thought you would spend the money at paint shop, but if you got your dad on your side, i say why not as long as the job done right and the paint will not fade in couple years :)

It's a nice and rare color (PY ITR) :), but i wont do that to my car, cuz mine is not an ITR lolz

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
If you want to paint it yellow make sure you do it right, pull the motor and paint the engine bay and also the jams, it will look like crap if its yellow then you pop the hood and its black. Just my 2 cents

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
If you want to paint it yellow make sure you do it right, pull the motor and paint the engine bay and also the jams, it will look like crap if its yellow then you pop the hood and its black. Just my 2 cents
exactly! btw mine is satin silver but my engine bay is black lolz

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
exactly! btw mine is satin silver but my engine bay is black lolz
Mine engine bay is silver but everything I have been doing to my motor is black lol, I dunno why it bothers me but it just does having an engine bay that doesn't match. Its really bad when people have a red engine bay and blue out side... I just shake my head at stuff like that lol