Got A Question For Everyone.

95teg

stupid, to young to be wasting ur life away, u never know when something might happen, the best drivers in the world F-up, i use to rip ass down the highways and back roads with friends or against people, this summer i was introduced to the drag-strip, man its awesom.. u even get an official time, when i started going there.. thats when i got more involved in my car.. you know like everyone else you wanna go faster the next time.. this is when i started to spend money!! also you meet alot of cool people that know alot about cars.. (i learn more on here!!!) and if Mass. is anything like Ohio, there's usally some nice looking girls also, whats always a plus.. so use ur head.. and for drifting.. nah its front wheel drive and that cost to much for tires..lol hopefully that answered your question..

HighHopes

for drifting.. nah its front wheel drive and that cost to much for tires..(posted ^)

front whell drive cars are supposed to be great for drifting AE86 Trueno, rx-7,...etc.
(Intial D!!! :D )

95teg

better than rear wheel drive? thats why you always see rear wheel cars?...but still street drifting? haha ur dumb if you do that...sorry...