GSR cabin Harness in a LS

djv1986

has anybody swapped the main cabin harness before ?? or have most people just purchased the sub harness for the vetch conversion ??

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Most people just use the conversion harness. A lot easier and less painful unless you wanna tear your dash apart and rewire everything back. If you got time, go for it but if you dont wanna waste time, you can easily get a conversion harness for about $50.

djv1986

Most people just use the conversion harness. A lot easier and less painful unless you wanna tear your dash apart and rewire everything back. If you got time, go for it but if you dont wanna waste time, you can easily get a conversion harness for about $50.
yeah i was seeing those but I'm done with the harness swap took maybe 7 hours start to finish but it looks factory and thats what i wanted ill post pics when i figure out how to using my mac.

joshuathewolf

Broke but no Joke
Where is it $50?? Its like 100-130 everywhere I can find it..

djv1986

and here is the new gsr engine for the car just needing few more parts

joshuathewolf

Broke but no Joke
i meant the conversion sub harness is like 50.. i paid 130 for a full 4door gsr body harness.. all i used was the cabin harness..
thats what im saying... the conversion harness tight at the computer is not less than $100 wherever I can find it... can you post where you found yours cheaper??

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Last edited: