h-t ikea meets in san diego

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
<--- i only attended once, and that was to sell my old turbo.

the reason i dont go is thieves + haters + cops. let me know how it turns out, i might mobb out if the weather is right.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah.. from what i know.. there was only one incodent with the cops.. and as for theives.. fuck em..

i'll see how the turn out is this weekend.. basically no one showed up last time i went..

@ JDM >Shogun<

ixcocoyxi said:
yeah.. from what i know.. there was only one incodent with the cops.. and as for theives.. fuck em..

i'll see how the turn out is this weekend.. basically no one showed up last time i went..
So I never heard of this type of meet, so it only happens in sd? So is that this weekend?... I'm new to the site so I don't post this right let me know thanx!

@ JDM >Shogun<

So what part of sd is it in?.. i have a friend out there imma let him know about it.. so what is it like a doughnuts and ice cream but ikea status, hahaha :D i might go..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm gonna be in the SD area next saturday, the 21st. We should have a little meet.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im down for a meet..

and its just a bunch of honda heads chillin in the ikea parking lot..

hey DB8.. i saw your post about a touge.. theres a few down here in san diego :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah I heard. My uncle who has an AP2 lives in Chula Vista. He runs in the canyons around there. I just forgot what they were called. We should run when I come down.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
most likely its the one on telegraph canyon.. but yeah.. im down for some touge action!! there's this other one thats a bit up north near San Juan Capistrano.. place is madd nutts yo!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
San Juan Capistrano isn't too far away from me. It's pretty much midway to SD. I'm down to meet on up a sat or sun to run.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
dang.. i should call you to meet up when i roll to san juan..

most likely late saturday night/early sunday morning would be best to run on telegraph..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im going out there with my friend that has another dc and a hommie with a del sol w/gsr motor today :D

but yeah.. if anything.. hey daily.. i sent my cell to you via PM... hit me up.. we're gonna leave in a few hours..