h-t ikea meets in san diego

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hey guys!!

h-t meet tonight was cool.. there was quite a bit of people this time.. had in-n-out afterwards... and no.. i didnt hit up 'ortega highway' today either.. but i did take a few photos of the meet.. i'll post em up tomorrow.. if you guys are down.. i'd take pics tomorrow if you wanna roll.. maybe sometime in the afternoon.. p/m me your cell numbers if your down for a photoshoot!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
planning a little photoshoot this afternoon.. around J Street/Marina Parkway in chula vista (near the water/boat launch area).. i'll be there ti'll probably 6pm if anything.. feel free to roll out if you got time!!

be on the look out for the white dc with green c8's :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ixcocoyxi said:
some pics from the last h-t meet.. there was quite a bit of people that showed up this time..

haha lots of white cars. look good :thumbup:. were there any more cars tha nthat?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
as for the h-t meet.. there was about 7 other cars i wasnt able to take pics of.. they were pretty much scattered.. but the pics i took was the place those people were mainly hanging out.. they were all standing in front of my car (and all those other white ones)

and im down to meet whenever!! saturday night is h-t's ikea meet if yall wanna meet up there..

from north:
5 south, 8 east, 15 north (exit friars road west//its the first exit when you get to the 15 north), left at the light after qualcomm stadium, after left at the light, make a right on the next stop light and go straight.. we'll be on the left side.. starts around 730-800 pm

from south:
5 north to 15 north and follow same directions :thumbs up

@ JDM >Shogun<

That's kool if I get my teg ready by tomorrow ill head over there with 2 buddys...an ls and gsr... so is it like a meet and chat thing?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
@ JDM >Shogun< said:
That's kool if I get my teg ready by tomorrow ill head over there with 2 buddys...an ls and gsr... so is it like a meet and chat thing?
yeah.. basically.. :thumbs up

@ JDM >Shogun<

?? :shock: DID ANY ONE GO THIS SAT. MAN THAT GAY RAIN KILLED IT. AND I HAD TO WORK....:cry: SO IS ANYONE GOING TO THE D & i MEET?