HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

nice build man...Love it and your very inspirational :)
Thanks man. Well i was inspired by other builds a long time ago too. i hard to find unique builds nowadays where the builders doesn't build to impress the crowd but to build some thing that that person likes and keeps. I've seen tooo many builds that are parted out and that to me just says "what a waste of time"

As for the build, i found out that the summit racing sent me the wrong hose size and since it was two years ago when i ordered it. there was nothing they willl do about it. understandable but still suck. so i had to reorder the correct -8an size hose and fittings.

konerri

How the car sits right now. lovin the look and just exactly how i imagined it.

Last edited:

konerri

worked on the radiator brackets and oil cooler brackets today. Had to fabricate my own ghetto looking brackets. But ended up with only this picture at the end of the day. it gives you some idea of the tire size difference

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Dying to see how those wheels look when it's finished.

konerri

got some more things going on with Matt and Raceline too. Hopefully, we can get those parts before too long.

konerri

dang i forget to update this tread. Youtube has taken over my life i guest. follow the youtube thread. I believe it will make for better explanation of everything.

http://www.youtube.com/user/konerri

here is a picture of how it sits now.

A little tour of the car and its tires and stuff

[YOUTUBE="Roll cage and stuff"]nedVxz3K0zU[/YOUTUBE]

konerri

OAAAHHH Sheit i got an update. Yeah, so I went back to school.

First thing I saw was thing.

Did a lot of this.

And saw a simple tune on this car.

Got this. Yes.

Now having a good idea of what an engine needs and stuff. I came home and built my base map for my integra.