HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

Melt said:
what are you thinking of replacing em with?

1999civicsi has 99-00 si rims on his black 2000 ls with jdm front .. looks pretty good

thinkin two sets of wheels.

rota full royal bronze c10 for daily driven(because if i hit a pot hole, i won't get pissed, i just buy another wheel)

still undecided about the track/show wheels.

thinkin real spoons in 16s, 16 ssr competitions in gunmetal, 16 real mf10's(if i can afford them in the future), 16 silver desmond regamasters, 16 gramlights 57 maxiums in gunmetal, thats what is stuck in my head. also still a paint job. so i don't know exactly what's goin to happen in the near future. i just depending on deals that seem good that the time.

*********update***********

more parts for car.

T1R front camber kit.

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ive always been a fan of the ssr comps ..... i hate all those other wheels .... and please no spoons or mugens .... if i remember right mf10s are knockoffs of civic si wheels.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Melt said:
ive always been a fan of the ssr comps ..... i hate all those other wheels .... and please no spoons or mugens .... if i remember right mf10s are knockoffs of civic si wheels.
you're thinking of the M-7's... MF-10's a uber hotness in bronze :thumbup:

konerri

JDMxDB8 said:
Good choice w/ the mods. Gonna have the same front sway bar as you, but different rear setup. I'm going w/ the ASR brace, Cusco 25mm rear sway bar, and Spoon front and rear tie bars.

i was lookin at the ASR subframe too and was very close to buying until talking to one of the guys from beaks and he said the beaks kit distributes stress to subframe better then ASR. It's almost a 2 to 1 ration to how much better it is. beaks is more difficult to install. it is not a direct bolton as the asr. just install the beaks kit and beaks lower tie bar and i am a true believe of the kit over the ASR. before today i didn't realize that the subframe was a weak as it is. the beaks holds on to both sides of the back piece of the subframe while the ASR still uses the stock bolts that the Beaks kit replaced. this issue to hard to explain in text. may some pictures will help if i am not too lazy to post them up later

konerri

mf10's ...... imitations? i don't think so. a new set may cost more then some integras on this site(expensive because of rarity and discontinued now). if you get them in mirror faced...even more expension.

as far as integra rims are concerned , i personally think that these are the best. First out and still the best

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the day you get them mugens.... you better get low jack or some kidna gps... haha

iMoJDMteg

Banned
mugen, damn, each rim is like 1 grand, i seen these rims on a SI and also a few tegs around houston.... ballars :|

konerri

DailyDrivenDB8 said:
the day you get them mugens.... you better get low jack or some kidna gps... haha

i will get lo-jack before getting mugens. by the way how much is lo-jack? any monthly fees

konerri

******pictures, boys and girls**********

ok finally got off my sister's camera and took some pics after fishing trip. yeah daily drive my car. on and off road.

enjoy. car wasn't wash this time for pics.

jdm dc2 R 23 mm rear sway bar, beaks reinforcement kit, beaks tie bar, blox endlinks, PIC suspension, PIC lower control arms, greddy sp2 cat back

before...such a small bar

[/URL]

after...much better

other goodies for some other day.....

and if any one was wondering.....Yes i did catch some fish....nothing taste better then a fresh catch.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i have bigger fish in my fish tank! Nah. I went fishin the other day for 8 hrs and didnt catch a damn thing. Oh BTW..I like what you got goin on

konerri

teggyls said:
damn man cars turning out really nice cant wait to see it finished
thanks a lot guys.

just got promoted at work so now i have money for upgrades.

wat more parts....yes more parts on the way

******skunk2 rear camber kit, brembo front and back cross drilled and slotted rotors, hawk pad f+r, russle stainless steel lines, j's racing air duct, hyper-ground grounding kit*************

should paint the car but race season is coming up fast. might attend autoX next week.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
konerri said:
i will get lo-jack before getting mugens. by the way how much is lo-jack? any monthly fees
Lo/Jack is around 500 +/- Installed at certain places, one time fee no monthly payments...