HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

nice! im looking ito it now and have been for a few months. i have heard about welding the new suppor in and all but im completely clueless on the headlights. do they have to be wired in or do they still use the same buld and harnesses as the usdm? if you could write up a DIY or something on this that would be sweet. I plan on having mine soon! Deers love my front end! lol

konerri

Gorilla Unit 33 said:
nice! im looking ito it now and have been for a few months. i have heard about welding the new suppor in and all but im completely clueless on the headlights. do they have to be wired in or do they still use the same buld and harnesses as the usdm? if you could write up a DIY or something on this that would be sweet. I plan on having mine soon! Deers love my front end! lol
i followed the DIY on honda-tech.com for the most part it was similar the their write up but everycar is differenct. Like on mine, i had to relocate an air condition solenoid because it was in the way of the HId ballasts. Also i have a carbon hood and had to put washers under the top fender bolts to level the hood and bumper. The HID headlights are not that bad to wire up. if you have Non-hid then i heard that they should plug right in. But if you can find some for a descent price then GET THEM.

i was thinking about taking the teg to a professional paint shop and spend ~ 2k for a good job. but the more i think about it the more i want to do it myself. i mean with alot of patience i am pretty sure i can do a very good job. also, going to pick a 1k parint kit, since my brother wants to redo his car too(black ej in pics). but still undicided.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks good :thumbs up... any write up or links for this DIY job?

konerri

got bored on christmas vacation so decided to post up old front end for sale and take some new pics before new things start comin in

plus some people were asking about updates, so here is an update ---no update on parts, no i lied, got new brake pads

yeah,, i no i no...needs paint

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

konerri

DailyDrivenDB8 said:
sweet... i'll check that out later today @ work... btw get your shit painted!... lol j/k

got my lip painted the other day.....and suspension comin in for the near future

konerri

JDM_Conversion said:
lol. so many silver JDM's.... who's gonna outdo the other?

i am planning on changing my color to a darker silver. Silver is a bad ass color if you know how to work it. As for out doing the other guy, depends on the person and his wallet.