Has anyone put the Autochipsdirect module on there g1 teg?

awright3331

G1 TEG
autochipsdirect.com has the safest power programmer on the market, but my question is Has anyone used it on there G1 teg?
I used it on my 2002 chevy malibu and I got satisfying results went from 29 mpg to 36mpg 170 hp to 225hp 190tq to 200tq

But im wondering if anyone has used it because my teg specs are projected to be like this
Before chip with chip
118HP -> 193HP
103tq -> 183tq
32mpg -> 40mpg

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No, dont use those "chips" to reprogram the ecu of your integra. If you want a real "performance chip" you will need a Hondata or crome system (there are others avalible like neptune, ectune, greddy, apexi, aem etc) to tune your car on a dyno. That will give you maximum horse power from your set up as well as crorrect your air fuel ratio.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You will have to convert to an OBD1 system i believe for these systems to work.

Nick_C78

But im wondering if anyone has used it because my teg specs are projected to be like this
Before chip with chip
118HP -> 193HP
103tq -> 183tq
32mpg -> 40mpg
The hell? Where did you get those numbers from anyways? There is no chip or tune that is going to just give you 80 torque 75 hp and 8mpg lets be realistic here... especially with no mods. And I seriously don't believe your Malibu got those numbers either, did you ever dyno it?

Hell, I would love to see a 183 torque gen 1 that isn't boosting 1000psi. With $10,000 in mods.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but did you honestly believe it would give you those results, especially after seeing that it was only $65? I mean really, look at their claims on that site... and all for $65, really now?

On a serious note here. Why are you looking in to engine management? Do you have anything done to your car? What are your plans for this teg?

awright3331

G1 TEG
Yeah i dynod it. Then again the malibu had mods, my teg doesnt. My malibu was a beast.

awright3331

G1 TEG
The hell? Where did you get those numbers from anyways? There is no chip or tune that is going to just give you 80 torque 75 hp and 8mpg lets be realistic here... especially with no mods. And I seriously don't believe your Malibu got those numbers either, did you ever dyno it?

Hell, I would love to see a 183 torque gen 1 that isn't boosting 1000psi. With $10,000 in mods.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but did you honestly believe it would give you those results, especially after seeing that it was only $65? I mean really, look at their claims on that site... and all for $65, really now?

On a serious note here. Why are you looking in to engine management? Do you have anything done to your car? What are your plans for this teg?
I have plans to take the air filter housing and attach a POD filter to the snorkel
But thats only temporary, I cant get a b16 engine for it as in texas its illegal to run a car this new with no power steering (AC idgaf) so I do plan on doing a swap with a motor that will allow power steering, but also has higher horsepower and torque with that motor im gonna have the head ported and polished with wieco sport compact pistons and use an AEM Cold air intake, also im gonna put monroe shocks and struts on and with a short throw gear shifter

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I did this on Need For Speed UNderground. Major performance upgrade, and my car never broke down. i hit a couple of cop cars, but I was able to get away because of this chip, imo

awright3331

G1 TEG
did you convert it? 1st generations are obd0
Oh shit. Didnt know that. Unfortunately no one has the connection for obd0 for acuras to test the CEL codes, but I cleaned the (IACV?) and replaced the PCV valve, topped off the oil with mobil1 and it went away hasnt come on since.

only things ive done to it so far is paint the centercaps and cleaned the carbon out of the distributor