Hawaii

R13

The other asshole
Unless they're hardcore lurkers the only people on here are all state side. FL, WA, OR, CA, TN, OK etc.

This place isn't quite as popular as it used to be :(

R13

The other asshole
I never did stuff with mine, and now I don't even own it anymore :rolf:

I got a Honda that's actually kinda fast instead :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
........ We'll see how far you get this time :rolf:
My 'new' engine is sitting next to my C70. Currently working on something else before the weekend when I start tearing shit out... You'll see when it's done. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
I think this guy is stationed in Hawaii, but I wouldn't take advice from him lol :rolf: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1ihpy_bG2ju-DoqhVpuqw

Ugh, that fucking guy.... I can't find a decent Integra video without coming across at least 6 videos per page of that swagfag's lame ass trendy shitbox.

Like, come the fuck on...A neo-chrome steering NRG wheel and Tiffany blue paint, fucking seriously...?

Inb4 the "you're a hater" comment :roll:

Noneed2Hate

Ugh, that f***ing guy.... I can't find a decent Integra video without coming across at least 6 videos per page of that swagfag's lame ass trendy s***box.

Like, come the f*** on...A neo-chrome steering NRG wheel and Tiffany blue paint, f***ing seriously...?

Inb4 the "you're a hater" comment :roll:
his car is literally made from ebay crap. >_< sometimes I watch his videos to make myself feel better and think to myself "well, at least my integra isn't THAT bad"

94RS

No fucks given.
his car is literally made from ebay crap. >_< sometimes I watch his videos to make myself feel better and think to myself "well, at least my integra isn't THAT bad"

I've got a bunch of shit from eBay on my car too though... But it still doesn't look like I chose every swaggot car fad and ran with it.