head packages

fooleo

I need to get a head package for my build that I'm doing, and I can't decide what to get.
I'm running boost and trying to get at least 500 whp... any good Idea's?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if you are boosting and looking at getting....500hp.... :roll: .....you are going to want the best head package you can get. really, 500hp is unrealistic for a street car, if this is a drag car, i could understand. i suggest you drive a 200whp Honda first, and then maybe a 300whp Honda. then youll see that it doesnt take much to get Hondas fast, and after a point, you can have all the HP you want, but it wont matter much. take for instance the Top Fuel Dragsters, they get 4.4 in the 1/4 and have something like 6000 hp (cant remember if its 6k or 2k, i think its 6k) anyways, the pro stock cars that get 6.8s have far less hp. what about the Supras you see all the time? you always see these 1000hp Supras that get like 9 seconds in the 1320, yet some 600hp Supras get 10s... hmm...... anyways, i just wrote too much about nothing. my suggestion, if its a street car, think realisticly, if its a drag car, think about your powerband