Head Swap

physchomoon

Hello everyone, i have a 98 Acura integra (GS) and want to do a head swap. Whats the best swap i can do for a B18B1 engine? I've heard of B18C1 and a B16A, but not sure which would be best? Any suggestion just let me know! Thanks! =)

TheCrimsonStar

It's not as simple as just a head swap for a vtec head. We're talking full conversion here. Tapping for new oil lines...different ecu...etc.

Sent from my GameBoy Color using Tapatalk.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This^ Google LS/V and come back with questions if you have any (you shouldn't, as there are hundreds of threads on it out there...)

anxiwz70w

Banned

The Christian Louboutin brand is famous for its shoes designed especially for evening wear. Most of the designs feature patent leather, with bows, feathers, jeweled straps and many other decorative features to make them look distinctive. Most of the people who buy these shoes at a Christian Louboutin outlet are celebrities who wear them to high profile parties. Louboutin's shoes are the perfect match to their expensive and exotically designed evening dresses. These are the styles that are always on the red carpet international time and time again. Christian Louboutin shoes have been a great help for women in this field achievements as they get the most beautiful shoes with the kind of price attached to it. This is undoubtedly the best way to be able to change their appearance and body image in minutes. These are precisely the kind of shoes go with any clothing either a black dress, or a set of shiny fabric. The mark of Christian Louboutin shoes is the brand that can dress your legs in the right way.