header question

paramedic_360j

Hmmwv Drifter...
I've bought a skunk2 catback for my 95 gsr, im currently in iraq and will be going home soon and am trying to find a good header match for the exhaust. will the stock gsr header bolt to the cat-back? I've been searching on here but still havent really seen anything. I was thinking of dc sports but heard they crack real easy then i was looking @ greddy but i wanted to get some opinions from people running skunk2 exhaust. I dont want a ricer pissed off lawn mower sounding integra. Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Spody02

Name: Cody
well first off, it goes header to cat to exhaust, so endless your getting or have a test pipe, you should plan on a high-flow cat
but i'm not sure what headers are good

CortezBanks

i just recently picked up a comptech header. I <3 it. its 2" collector just like OEM manifold

wite2nr

the stock gsr header will work with the skunk2 exhaust. the exhaust bolts up to the cat, and the header bolts up to the other side of the cat. as far as a decent header goes, budget?

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Stock will work
DCRH = ok, no cracks on mine and I've beaten the SHIT outta mine and scrapped the fuck outta it as well, no brakes or anything =) It's ceramic. 2.5 collector
Competch = good
Hytech Replica = Very Good
RMF or Rage if can find = Best =)

heykosal

Angkorian
Damn this topic has been beat to fucking hell.

paramedic_360j

Hmmwv Drifter...
yeah let me edit *will skunk2 mount to my oem header and cat* is there a difference in the length between a aftermarket header and cat and oem with putting aftermarket exhaust on. And i tried searching this subject on here before i posted and didnt come up with what i was looking for, thanks for the input from everyone else.

Last edited: