Hella*FLUSH DC2 ;)

Mick Lvn

those are Diamond Racing wheels. cheap steelies made only for the track (nascar style). though they look cool and all, they arn't good quality due to the fact that they are made of steel. they bend easily and i've heard people having trouble balancing these wheel and be aware to balance often.
So they dont only LOOK cheap?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Price probably inflated since the hellaflush scene came up
go on google and search for 'nisei accord'. it should be a white cb7 with gold/polished lip diamond racing wheels. its my buddy's that i helped build. the wheels look better on older cars if you ask me. i was gonna get a set when he ordered his but i decided to go with the xxr's.

if you look closely at his car. hes rockin the same shousha decal on his headlight like mine.

heavy as fuck too!!

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice! Diamond Racing wheels?
join Houstonintegras.com
Paden (Brokentallon) runs it

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Haha I actually like the look of the Diamond's. I'm currently trying to get a stance like yours going.

HellaFlush ftw. :thumbs up

trperformance

Yes this car is my daily driver.

I know its not what everybody would do on their car but being a college student, i have a very limited budget and am happy how it came out.

i do want some new wheels but i like to be a little different and mix up things. i thought these wheels contrasted pretty well with the car itself. i was skeptical about white at first but it came out alot better than i expected it to.

racinfeend59

Im not going to lie..I dont think i would ever do that to my own integra, but i have to give you props on doing , something i havent seen a million times, and doing it right. I think the look could grow on me too haha

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I

I know its not what everybody would do on their car but being a college student, i have a very limited budget and am happy how it came out.

i do want some new wheels but i like to be a little different and mix up things. i thought these wheels contrasted pretty well with the car itself. i was skeptical about white at first but it came out alot better than i expected it to.
you sir, are gonna be a fine member around here.

You have exemplified a trait that few other new members possess. You can handle constructive criticism. I don't know where my manners are, but I'd like to formally welcome you to Club-Integra.

As stated before, I'm not feeling the wheels, but its literally JUST the wheels. If you wanna do the "flush" thing, by all means. It CAN look good, and I think with a different set of wheels, it will.

Welcome to CI, and I look forward to seeing more pics of your car. I think a set of 15" wheels would REALLY set this thing off.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you sir, are gonna be a fine member around here.

You have exemplified a trait that few other new members possess. You can handle constructive criticism. I don't know where my manners are, but I'd like to formally welcome you to Club-Integra.
winner! :thumbs up

welcome bro!

rockadilla

thats right.
Loving the stance dude, but not digging the style of wheels u got going on, I like the color just not the design, but to eacj his own, hella nice ride dude :thumbs up

DC_Five_Earl

go on google and search for 'nisei accord'. it should be a white cb7 with gold/polished lip diamond racing wheels. its my buddy's that i helped build. the wheels look better on older cars if you ask me. i was gonna get a set when he ordered his but i decided to go with the xxr's.

if you look closely at his car. hes rockin the same shousha decal on his headlight like mine.

heavy as fuck too!!
DAmn your right coy, cb looks dope. white on gold ftw :thumbs up

Damn much respect as a DD I wouldn't be able to get anywhere lol!:p