hello from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiske

I welcome all! Has decided to expand a circle of contacts and acquaintances, here and has come on your site. I live in Moscow all life. In 18 years has got the driver's license and at once for a wheel. By the first car was Citroen AX14KD. Has then bought Russian развалюху (on what money sufficed), killed her as could... The engine hasn't been prepared for higher turns and so on (not the car and stuff was) as a result has sold it having saved up still a money has decided to look that is on sale. In 2008 I am at home I search on the Internet for the machine... Toyota thought to take - having looked was disappointed looked both Mazda and Subaru and Mitsubishi and honda... But all of them were killed both on the engine and on a suspension bracket and about a body in general it is terrible to speak (some are sawn on 2 parts in японии have brought them in россию, have cleared and have welded a body back having replaced number on a body and having made engine replacement in the technical coupon (in Russia in the document to be obliged the engine and quantity of horsepowers and body number to is written). ... After a week of searches all sat hung and here the brother calls to me and asks:
You yet haven't bought the car?
No
Put on hands in feet and go to... The friend sells the car....
What?
honda
I have put on have arrived didn't think at all that integra
I approach to meeting place and I see the machine and why that to it has pulled me... Though in a court yard there were 8 more cars honda.... Also sold it...
And here so in 2008 I have bought the machine to myself))
Continuation follows

Приветствую всех! Решил расширить круг общения и знакомых, вот и зашел на ваш сайт. Живу я в Москве всю жизнь. В 18 лет получил права и сразу за руль. Первой машиной был Citroen AX14KD. Потом купил русскую развалюху (на что денег хватало), убивал ее как мог... двигатель был не подготовлен для более высоких оборотов и так далее (не машина а хлам была) в итоге продал ее поднакопив еще деньжат решил посмотреть что есть в продаже. В 2008 году сижу дома ищу в интернете машинку... думал Toyota взять - посмотрев разочаровался смотрел и Mazda и Subaru и Mitsubishi и honda... но все они были убитые как по двигателю так и по подвеске а про кузов вообще страшно говорить (некоторые распилены на 2 части в японии привезли их в россию, растаможили и сварили кузов обратно заменив номер на кузове и сделав замену двигателя в техническом талоне (в России в документе обязан быть написан двигатель и количество лошадиных сил и номер кузова).... после недели поисков сидел весь поникший и тут звонит мне брат и спрашивает:
Ты еще не купил машину?
Нет
Одевайся руки в ноги и езжай... друг продает машину....
какую?
honda
я оделся приехал даже не думал что integra
подхожу к месту встречи и вижу машинка и почему то меня к ней потянуло... хотя во дворе стояло еще 8 машин honda.... и продавали именно ее...
и вот так в 2008 году я купил машинку себе))
Продолжение следует

Last edited:

g8bmet

I think he bought an Integra. But I'm not too sure........

Well anyways welcome to the site. Plenty of info on anything you need to know.

reiske

At that moment when I bought integra knew nothing about honda, only knew that the good car... Having driven home (all the same from the moment of reception of the rights went by the left wheel and here right) which as has reached to the house..... But nevertheless has reached.... Approaching on the house already has got used to the car)))
After what that time 2 years of possession has had an accident
Under replacement was
Wing
Steering lath
Steering tips
The block a headlight right
Back bumper

After a year I wanted MT instead of AT
In garage has stayed 2 days and 1 night whith swap
Changed all one..... After installation the car began to shoot.... Certainly jambs are which I be not going to eliminate... As by the end of summer I am aimed to put engine B20B and to cover with a head from B18C Type-R......
Photos I will lay out later. On netbook they aren't present

в тот момент когда покупал integra я ничего не знал про honda, только знал что хорошая машина... пригнав домой (все таки с момента получения прав ездил на левом руле а тут правый) кое как доехал до дому..... но все же доехал.... подъезжая к дому уже привык к машине )))
спустя какое то время 2 года владения попал в аварию
под замену было
крыло
рулевая рейка
рулевые наконечники
блок фара правая
задний бампер

спустя год мне захотелось MT вместо AT
в гараже просидел 2 дня и 1 ночь не вылазяя
менял все один..... после установки машина стала стрелять.... конечно косяки есть которые я не собираюсь устранять... так как к концу лета я нацелен поставить двигатель B20B и накрыть головой от B18C Type-R......
фотографии выложу попозже. на netbook их нету

reiske

MGU name of Lamonosof

my girl - my love (in my integra)

it's me (old photo)

it'a me

old photo my integra

crash test

russian service

drink whith friends

crash test integra

my integra after crash test

reiske

Thanks for reception)
Who will that tell apropos poly silent blocks?

I love my integra

How many there is a synchronizer of the fifth transfer
MT?
MT with integra dc2 sir (from JAPAN)

I treat on June, 11th in miami who can eat? To drink beer, to look at a city I want.... To buy mount kit for swap with AT on MT

Last edited:

reiske

Thanks for reception.
On June, 11th I take off in miami
If the customs allows to take a bottle of wine that I will bring... I will treat integra drivers))))
Photos will be still.... Simply now the server house has died on which photos are stored.... On Wednesday I will throw off manor photos.... Are knocked in icq 9319467 or skype fluxsider@gmail.com
I not so well know English... But nevertheless I can cut web the chamber and show from a window....

Status
Not open for further replies.