Hello NorCal ClubIntegra

IntegCommuter

I've just bought my first Honda, a 99 LS auto coupe. I'm using it to commute from SF to Silicon Valley and on longer road trips. I found the car on CL and have since just cleaned it up a bit, done my first oil change and got oil on me from the filter, and am passing 119000 miles.

IntegCommuter

The car came from a couple in Daly City, the husband being a mechanic and kept the car in great running condition. Thankfully the engine is stock save for a giant paper cone filter and the engine bay filled with blue-colored hoses and wiring.
The car runs great thus far, averaging 24mpg, highest tank average was 28mpg when the temperature was a little warmer. The plugs, distributor, wires, and dist cap were all replaced recently.

I'm pleased with how user friendly the maintenance has been thus far. I come from Toyota trucks and commuter cars, worked a lot with an old Toyota hilux that was very easy to work with.

But I switched to Honda...Toyotas are just too boring. I'd rather replace the transmission more often and have fun with it than drive a slow boring dependable toy!

IntegCommuter

It came with 205 tires on the stock LS mesh wheels. They are Zenon zfi something-or-other tires, I don't really recommend them in terms of grip but not terrible. In a couple months I'm going to the stock 195 size and will go with a better tire.

bacura

looks really sharp! low mileage too! love it!

where in silicon valley? i'll keep an eye out for it!