Help door handle

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
So my outside door handle is very loose. It's the back driver side door. If you have ever taken off or replaced that outside door handle on a 95 integra its the door handle n than you go in the door n unscrew the bolts that r holding the door handle but wen you try to take the handle out its stuck to the pulley system that wen u pull the handle up it pushes a plastic stick that is attached to a metal piece. That plastic piece is very loose to the metal. The metal part is fine that is the part that actually opens the door the door handle with a door handle.. So that >plastic piece< between the metal piece and the door handle is very loose. it won't stay so the metal piece can't b pushed down to open the door. How can I make that plastic peice stay?? The previous person had the same problem they used a bread paper clip wrapped in hard plastic to hold the plastic piece to the metal piece so wen the handle gets pulled the plastic piece won't move the the metal piece will get pushed and the door will open

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
I fixed the door handle haha but thanks anyways for the how to post pics