HELP! Misfire on all 4/Bad Idle

KingLukeXVI

Hi! I'm pretty new to the forum since I've only had my Integra for about a month or 2. Recently, it started misfiring during the first 30 seconds of the drive, and would self correct after a while. Tonight, when I tried to start the car, it would turn over, rev up like normal, and drop back down and off completely. I tried it a couple more times, but I found out that the only way to keep it idling (and misfiring at the same time) was to give it gas after ignition. I have a few ideas of what it could be (Bad fuel pump, vaccum leak in the intake, distributor??) but nothing has worked so far. I have new spark plugs and plug wires in it, and I was going to replace the distributor cap and rotor until I realized it was something involving the gas pedal being pressed to keep it running. Any help would be more than appreciated, thanks in advance!!

cborden

Jesus is THE way
Have you adjusted the timing? Get a timing light and check it the timing, if its bad loosen the dist bolts and adjust it until it's correct. Other than that I think maybe the valves need adjustment

Mattintegra88

Valve adjustments did alot for a couple of my cars and really arnt that hard to perform either