Hey guys

DeathTrigger

Hi guys my name's Anthony I'm 18 years old and I'm quite new to this page. I wish I could post pictures but I'm not allowed to post attachments. But my integra's story is that it was my sister's but she crashed it twice and the second time it was rebuilt she gave up on it and left it on nonop and let it rot in the sun for 6 years. But ever since I was in middle school I was always fascinated by the Integra cuz it looked pretty cool I started fixing it little by little every now and then even though it wouldn't turn on due to a dead battery, like replace all the fluids, come up on lugs and screws that were missing and give it a car wash. One day in high school I managed to scrap up some money and bought it a brand new battery. Of course once it turned on I test drove it and it sounded clean!! It has 256k miles but it drove like 9k. So ever since I got a job at Angelina's famous pizza and got a good source of income I started buying bigger things like a flanger, front bumper, rims, tires, sound system. Now I'm on the process of getting smogged, insured and registered this week. Once all that is done ama make it look like a gsr (;. Anyways I'm glad to be in part of a car club, I'll keep you all posted

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
welcome!

sign up for photobucket or someother image host and post up the IMG tags. id like to see how it looks like!!

i have well over 350k on my motor and still runs strong! you dont need much to make it look like a GS-R. looks just like any other integra.

driving without registration/insurance is a no-no!! you dont want to get pulled over/in an accident without that stuff.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

DeathTrigger

welcome!

sign up for photobucket or someother image host and post up the IMG tags. id like to see how it looks like!!

i have well over 350k on my motor and still runs strong! you dont need much to make it look like a GS-R. looks just like any other integra.

driving without registration/insurance is a no-no!! you dont want to get pulled over/in an accident without that stuff.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
Waw 350k miles!!!! That's insane you must maintain your car really well. And I know I was not supposed to drive it but it was so irresistible!! But it was just one time though to see if there were any defects. But I want to get my hands on a gsr wing eventually to throw people off ahah :p I'll get on pics right away though!!!

Amiguel6

Is always good to hear about Tegs getting revived and back on the road. Good luck with all your plans man! Also, welcome to the Club.