HiPowerMotorSports License Plate Relocator Review

MattLaBonte

Hey guys thanks to HPMS I was able to get one of their License plate relocators. I promised them a review so even if its a little short it'll be to the point. First off a lot of people down here not only want a clean look to their car but want the "JDM" look. Now everyone has their idea of that look but one of the common features would be having the license plate moved to the left or right. Now No one down here has ever used a relocator. They choose to go get some wire or zip ties and attach it to the bumper in one of the most unappealing ways to the eye. It scream my cars junk. This license plate relocator is great! It helps you achieve the look you want in a clean fashion.

It comes in many different colors so you can match your car or a color scheme. It made of high grade material and comes with necessary hardware. There's also different ways you could mount it depending where you want the license plate to sit. I chose to keep it mostly at stock height off to the right side. Looks great, is very clean and I absolutely love it.

Now you can virtually attach it in any fashion. The included hardware is there to mount it directly to your bumper but if you're like me and don't want to drill holes I used Mighty Putty and it worked great! Nothing better. Seriously, why pay 60 bucks for a PWJDM plate relocator when you can help out an honest CI sponsor, HiPowerMotorSports. If you're looking for a relocator, look no further and go pick one up today in one of the great colors for only $14.99 shipped!

I highly recommend this to anyone looking to move their license plate or get that "JDM" look. Check it out! The pictures speak for themselves!

In front of the car:

Up close shot:

mikekh10a

i have a question about these..so i instead have just that plate angler thing..and that took me like 30 minutes of just staring at the directions in japanese to figure out lol. so how hard was this to install?

MattLaBonte

i have a question about these..so i instead have just that plate angler thing..and that took me like 30 minutes of just staring at the directions in japanese to figure out lol. so how hard was this to install?
If your using a putty to attach, find the place that you want your license plate to stick, stick it and let it dry and your done. If you drill holes then take off your bumped, drill holes, attach license plate bracket and your done. Very very easy

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Looks good, looking at getting one of these as soon as I figure out which shade of orange I want.. apparently there's more than one?

AndyWithTheTeg

Hey guys thanks to HPMS I was able to get one of their License plate relocators. I promised them a review so even if its a little short it'll be to the point. First off a lot of people down here not only want a clean look to their car but want the "JDM" look. Now everyone has their idea of that look but one of the common features would be having the license plate moved to the left or right. Now No one down here has ever used a relocator. They choose to go get some wire or zip ties and attach it to the bumper in one of the most unappealing ways to the eye. It scream my cars junk. This license plate relocator is great! It helps you achieve the look you want in a clean fashion.

It comes in many different colors so you can match your car or a color scheme. It made of high grade material and comes with necessary hardware. There's also different ways you could mount it depending where you want the license plate to sit. I chose to keep it mostly at stock height off to the right side. Looks great, is very clean and I absolutely love it.

Now you can virtually attach it in any fashion. The included hardware is there to mount it directly to your bumper but if you're like me and don't want to drill holes I used Mighty Putty and it worked great! Nothing better. Seriously, why pay 60 bucks for a PWJDM plate relocator when you can help out an honest CI sponsor, HiPowerMotorSports. If you're looking for a relocator, look no further and go pick one up today in one of the great colors for only $14.99 shipped!

I highly recommend this to anyone looking to move their license plate or get that "JDM" look. Check it out! The pictures speak for themselves!

In front of the car:

Up close shot:
Do you have the link of where I can buy this?