Honda emblems on integra

Sick_Integra

Just have a question about why people put honda emblems on their integras? I no that honda make acura, I am just curious to know why people remove their acura badges and replace them with honda badges, It read acura integra not honda integra lol. Like I said just curious to know why people do this =)

JGvtec

I think the Honda emblems looks cleaner than the Acura symbol on there. Plus isn't Honda and Acura a combined company. Just like Mazda and ford.

rexpepper123

i dont get it either. maybe if it was right hand drive and completely jdm makes sense but since its not i dont see the point but to each their own

tork_sd89

Baywatch
well its really bad when they have the honda "H" badge but leave the lettering on the hatch lid that says "ACURA"

but yea...
Honda and Acura = same company
Nissan and Infinity
Mazda and Ford
Toyota, Scion, and Lexus..
and so on...

96GSRteg

Tyler
I think the Honda emblems looks cleaner than the Acura symbol on there. Plus isn't Honda and Acura a combined company. Just like Mazda and ford.
the way i understand it, acura is the "luxury division" of honda because they can market it better in the US. just like toyota-lexus, or nissan-infiniti. I know these companies also own parts of other ones, but these are the main ones.

I still stand by the fact that i own an acura and im happy to have the acura badges. The honda emblems do look clean though.

WAR 178

Premium User
Its only badged Acura for the North American market.
Its badged Honda in most places around the world.... It doesnt have to be a right hand drive to have a H badge!
Thus my reasoning to try and find the Honda type r badges, and emblems...
The teggy is badged with H emblems all around the world...LHD and RHD
ITS all honda motors corp...... just Acura here lol
Im looking to have the parts that are rare here.....just like our acura emblems and badges are popular and rare overseas to some..
Think about it...the only things on the car that say acura are the badges and the steering wheel....All the same spots that usually say HONDA.
The car is still made in Japan with honda parts 1st.

Last edited: