Honda emblems on integra

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ah. thanks.. its a shame they're taking all the r32s and r34s away.. those are much better than the r33..

natron84

ah. thanks.. its a shame they're taking all the r32s and r34s away.. those are much better than the r33..
Well If the grandfather law keeps, we can get one in 2023!!! I just hope my teggy lasts that long... sorry Rex... "Acura Integra".

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
at triple the current price? meh.. might as well buy a couple RX7 FDs at that price

rexpepper123

Well If the grandfather law keeps, we can get one in 2023!!! I just hope my teggy lasts that long... sorry Rex... "Acura Integra".
ahaha yeah exactly. people here when you ask em what they drive they always say make an model. its kind of funny

B_Weezy05

i have honda emblems on my teg and the only person who has ever asked about it worked at a honda dealer... i guess even working for the company who makes the car doesnt make you anymore knowledgeable about the past products lol

oh fyi i have them because i have a c5 swapped bottom end... and i think they look better.. i have no other emblems on the car

pbteg11

pbteg11
i just wanna demonstrate the rareity of integras where i live, EVERY time some one asks what kind of car i have i have to say acura integra then usually show them a picture and they are surprised that i have a 12 year old car and they have never seen one before lol. the other day this girl was going to get in my car and upon seeing the emblem she said "lance i didnt know your car was a pontiac" now that made me want honda emblems lol

Sick_Integra

Does ne one no where I can get a Integra badge at besides ebay and a junkyard? This badge spell out Integra and goes in the spot that normally has the Acura/Honda badge located

GS-ZX6-R

Does ne one no where I can get a Integra badge at besides ebay and a junkyard? This badge spell out Integra and goes in the spot that normally has the Acura/Honda badge located
Ebay sells genuine OEM badges. The Integra badge isnt for integras. Those are for RSXs. DC5s. Youll be paying 10x as much for a genuine badge rather than a replica thatll pass and made in the exact same country.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

GS-ZX6-R

Ebay sells genuine OEM badges. The Integra badge isnt for integras. Those are for RSXs. DC5s. Youll be paying 10x as much for a genuine badge rather than a replica thatll pass and made in the exact same country.

Well.. Lets just say DC5s. Technically RSXs are Integras in Japan.

94RS

No fucks given.
Besides having the DC5 badge on a G3 being redundant as shit... This is a 5 year old thread.