HONDA/JDM Meet @ ATLANTIC CITY 04/2012

Jgnlz87

JDM Atlantic City Meet V.3! April 21st, 2012 (as of now)

TOP OF TROPICANA HOTEL PARKING LOT!!!

PICS OF LAST YEARS EVENT--> http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=742641&page=4

FACEBOOK EVENT LINK: http://www.facebook.com/events/327692443942673/

By jgonzalez20 at 2012-02-01

as always, there will be a pre-meet gathering at the Frank S. Farley rest stop and a caravan don to the Tropicana. pre-meet should be leaving the rest stop between 12:30 to 1PM Atlantic City Expressway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRE-MEET UP FOR CONVOY TO ATLANTIC CITY in Central Jersey ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Route 18 Market Parking Lot, Across the street from Star Bucks
300 New Jersey 18
East Brunswick
Time: 10am
Huge vacant parking lot where sams club used to be...

ATTENDING PRE-MEET/CONVOY:

1)Jgnlz87 (w/friends)
2)halfbaked005
3)purplesaucedc5
4)jakehitti_36

PRE-MEET UP FOR CONVOY FROM PHILADELPHIA TO ATLANTIC CITY -

FDR park in Philadelphia (Time Yet to be announced)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important: If you want to attend please PM or Email me (jgnlz87@gmail.com) the following and I will post them here:

A) Your username
B) Other Cars coming with you
C) Things For sale (if any)
D) Your pre-meet info (if any)
***Please Subscribe to thread for updates***

This is a HONDA/JDM event open to anyone, but I will need everyone's cooperation and help to successfully promote this event, please spread the word! I'm reaching out to all possible Honda communities as I possibly can, such as CLUBRSX.COM, ARIZONARSX.COM, CLUBINTEGRA.COM, TEAMINTEGRA.COM 8THCIVIC.COM, K20A.ORG AND HONDA-TECH.COM.

LEAVE THE BURNT OUTS AND 2 STEPS FOR THE TRACK. KEEP IT SIMPLE AND FUN! ITS GOING TO BE A BLAST

List of people attending:

CLUBRSX MEMBERS:

1) Jgnlz87 / rsx-s + (ep3, 350z, STI) ------------------- FOR SALE: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=781332
2) halfbaked005 / rsx-s ------------------- FOR SALE: Apexi n1 cat back exhaust off of a 94 civic (can go on any model )
3) RSXMike22 / rsx-s + (09'civic si)
4) purplesaucedc5 /rsx-s
5) jakehitti_36 / rsx-s + (Civic) ------------------- FOR SALE: 94' Acura Integra DC2
6) ace of spades /Ep3 + (Civic Si)
7) freddy914
8) bluep3k24
9) k20a2k24a1
10) Polish63
11) diablozx14
12) AntonioSky /RSX-S + 06civicSI, 05civic
13) VaRsx417 -- FOR SALE: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=811869
14)Crissoto

8THCIVIC MEMBERS

1)sirob07 /si
2)mickeysi + (10+ cars)
3)venhith / si
4)jaxson /si (maybe)
5)Str8JDM
6)jimmak85
7)RAWsushiii
8)PhilaCivic
9)Chuck D
10)bassmastercivic09 -- For Sale: s2 exhaust for R18
11)ohsnaaap

CLUBINTEGRA.COM

1)00tegls (rhd integra)
2)chocolatin1 DC2 + Friends

K20A.ORG

1) unlimited720
2) Jas9848
3) gmundz87
4) tomzauto (k24 rsx-s) -- FOR SALE -- custom k series supercharger kits / misc k20/24 parts

The "afterparty" continues after the meet with dinner at Hooters within the Tropicana Hotel @ 7pm

Feel free to ask any question you'd like in the thread!

Last edited:

Kyle

May be interested. It's kinda far away and there seems to be alot of DC5 guys there. Keep us updated.

Jgnlz87

May be interested. It's kinda far away and there seems to be alot of DC5 guys there. Keep us updated.
yeah, Im originally from clubrsx, but the idea is to make it a honda/jdm event. hope to see you there and bring your friends!!

chocolatin1

I live in the city, ill be there with a couple of friends!

Jgnlz87

Anyone down for hooters after the meet? lol

Hooters Address:‎
2301 BoardwalkAtlantic City, NJ 08401‎
(609) 449-1681

Jgnlz87

is there going to be any ACTUAL JDM cars there, or is this just a wannabe contest?
It's exactly what the ad states it to be, a JDM/Honda CAR MEET, Hosted by myself, a CLUBRSX member. No contest, just a get together to chill, have fun, buy parts etc.. not a car show what so ever.

Jgnlz87

**"After Meet"** announced: Dinner at Hooters within the Tropicana Hotel at 7pm

Edit: attending members updated.

Facebook: 46 New Members Attending!!!

Jgnlz87

Updates are as follows.

1) Added new members.
2) The following pre-meet locations and times have been announced or altered:

A) The departure time for the pre-meet gathering at the Frank S. Farley rest stop (Atlantic City Expressway) has been changed from 11-11:30am to 12:30 -1pm to make it more convenient.

B)The Pre-Meet Up for Philadelphia will be the same as last year. (Franklin Delano Roosevelt [FDR] Park) Although, the time has yet to be determined.

C) The Pre-Meet up time for Central Jersey has been changed from 8am to 10am.

Any questions, concerns or request please ask. Thank you!

Last edited: