Horn help please!!

teufelpup

So this is my first time posting, although I’ve used the site for troubleshooting plenty of times. Turns out I’ve run into a bit of an issue. I have a ‘90 Integra ZXi (JDM) and the horn hasn’t worked since I bought it. I never really drove it that much but since the coronavirus lockdown is in effect I’ve been trying to get some things taken care of. I was metering the wiring and everything seemed okay; fuse in main fuse box is good, good wiring between fuse box and horn, but between the horn and the steering wheel it gets lost. Took the steering wheel off and I believe I’m missing the slip ring? The kid I bought it from was a complete moron and had done a lot of stuff to it that I reversed to get back to factory. I know he had a different steering wheel on it at some point so I’m just trying to figure out if that’s what I’m missing? The steering wheel itself meters out just fine so I’m guessing that’s the problem, however I can’t seem to find any parts diagrams that show anything (oh the pleasures of driving an imported car). Attached some pics for reference, but I’d love if anyone could give me any advice here.

Attachments