How did you get your Integra?

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
This is my story share yours,I'd love to read it.

I had a 89 integra and that was my baby. My first official car that I bought with my own money. So I was proud of it. Had it for 3 years and decided I wanted to try something else. So I sold IT . INSTANT REGRET.

Bought a 92 240sx coupe. Yea it was fun for a month,did a engine swap cause the one in the car was blown. Gave me alot of problems. Sold it 2 weeks before I left for basic training. DON'T MISS THE CAR AT ALL.

Finished basic and AIT,decided to get a 1990 miata B package(hardtop etc) got really bored within 2 months. Sold it.DONT MISS AT ALL

instantly got a 2001 jetta Wolfsburg edition. YA turbo spool, kind of fast. But EXPENSIVE PERFORMANCE PARTS. Sold it.. DON'T MISS IT.

Then I left to California for training for a month. Came home and saw the Integra parked in the front (1994 Integra with a gsr swap and b16 tranny)

Asked my wife who that was lol,she said it's OURS,I know how much you loved your Integra and decided to buy you one for us to work on together. She couldn't find a G1 integra around so she found this one and for 1200 she got it.

That's my story haha

Rodrigo Souza

Rodrigo Souza

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
My story is super interesting...

It started out on a Saturday..i was on Craigslist and saw a blue integra for sale. I called him and said I wanna buy the car. We met and I bought it for 2500. The end. :)

SoundEfx

Cool story man. She def. looked out for you.

But I must say, that isn't a story of how you got your Integra, it's one about how you got ALL of your cars and your thoughts on them....lol...

My story of obtain the Integra is similar to Lowered.
Wanted one, saw one on craigslist and bought it.

Noneed2Hate

I had an 2002 Audi A6 that was getting to the point of needing a ton of maintenance done (before I really was a DIY kind of guy)

So I was looking for alternatives, lo and behold I saw a gently used 2001 Acura Integra LS in that eye catching Voltage Blue color for sale at my local dealership and I figured it would be a solid car to have in terms of gas mileage, learning how to work on cars with etc. So I traded in my Audi, got the Integra and have never looked back since!

R13

The other asshole
Title loan company called me (I knew someone who worked there) asked me if I might be interested in getting a '97 integra GS-R that doesn't run for cheap to make a few bucks on (they didn't really know the value it had being a gsr, even though this one was rough) Went down there, walked through the gate, and there she was looking you in the face from across the lot, I got an instant fast and the furious sensation :lol: it was lowered waaaay down, had a cf hood with streetglow stickers on it, it was dusty (dry summer), looked like hell...

I walked around it, caught a glimpse of the GReddy pipe sticking out, then popped the hood, there was the GReddy header, the area of the tubes that bolt on to the head were blue from the nitrous that had been run through it, had pink zebra duct tape wrapped around the intake tube. It was fucking riced, and beat to hell, but still somehow cool. :lol:

Then I noticed the fuel line going from the filter to the rail was in half, and it just so happened that I had one of those cheap inline filters in my tools, so I stuck it on and it fired right up.

So then I took it back off, put a bid on it, after fees and everything I ended up taking it home a month later for $388. :mrgreen:

phatintegra

Banned
Was in the market for a 2000 black or white ITR. Acura could not locate one. Been waiting for months so I ended up buying my GS from the show room floor for a hell of a price.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Was rear ended by a college kid in my cavalier...took the money..totaled it out...went up on auto trader found this nice green integra..everything looked legit. Only problem it was in arlington texas...19 hours from me. Me and room mate wanted to take a journey. We both paddled up in his gf's ford focus and off we went. saw some nice interesting places along the highway. One way trip up and Back.....Found out the integra was in the same shape as the picture. She needed the money for her teeth. So something just felt right about the car and not needing to test drive it. Her main car was a infiniti g32 ...bfs car was 2008 evo III and then his best friend car was a 2006 STI....Popped open the hood...everything was stock on the integra. paint was in immaculate condition as well as there house. It was awesome..lol super huge..Girl was very nice as well as the bf and his friend. They wanted us to stay for dinner and bbq but we had to hit the road because my buddy had to work the next evening...lol didnt want to make him late. I wanted so bad to just cruise it but had no insurance on it since i bought it at night time. I was super blessed with this car driving it from there and back to where I came from. Even til this day I drive it thru the dirt snow and heavy winds my state brings. It has held up quite well and never will I trade the vehicle in until its has its last breath.

:)

OneFastGSR

When I was looking for my first car I didn't know what I wanted, looked at camaros, honda's, mustangs, everything, was looking to spend about 3k, ended up liking this integra at a dealership in middle of nowhere, bought it for $2500 cash, ended up being a black/black GSR with black leather interior, JDM type R front, 5 lug conversion, 98 spec ITR wheels, ASR subframe/swaybar, coilovers, lots of extras. Looked great but had a junkyard ls, leaked everywhere, tons of problems

traded for a milano red GSR with b18c5, built head, ran amazing 0 problems with car, full coilovers, kept that until I boosted it and blew it up, sold the car for $2500 with the motor in pieces,

Bought another black/black GSR that wouldn't start, was sleeved, forged pistons/rods, built head, hondata, full suspension, super clean interior with speakers/amps,subs, bought it for $2500, Put a distributor on it and it ran, Still have that car

then I bought another bone stock 94 black/black gsr had it for 4 months till It got seized from the police, now i'm waiting on the police auction to buy it again lol

Never had anything but integras..

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
My cousin got this job at Yale hospital as a nurse... so i basically convinced her to get a new 2016 audi when i woke up Halloween morning, so she can give her mom her 2014 accord ... so her mom could get me my Integra LS ... lmao needless to say i felt like a boss after pulling that one off. we all got new cars that day :D :D :D I PAID HER FIRST $600 PAYMENT so i could get my car

fyi my cousin hated the A4 lol now she loves it..

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I bought a DB7 when I was 16. I had plans to de-rice it but I had no money and time, so I sold it for a profit. Then I bought a civic. Sold it 2 weeks after. Then my dc4 came along and I bought that. Then I sold it because army. I miss that car so much :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So how I got mine is a little bit odd. My family owns a scrap hauling business and got a call for a "old honda". So I got in the tow truck and went to go look. Pulled up and it was a 94 Integra rs auto. Guy said it would drive and he would take $100 for it. So I bought it and brought it home. Put fresh gas and a hot battery and she cranked up. 3rd gear from 1500-3000 rpms was completely gone. So I called up my buddy's salvage yard and bought a 5 speed donor car. 6 months later and it has been the most dependable car I have owned and the cheapest. Just got lucky that they called us and not someone else. I'd cry to see a teggy crushed haha

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Kurado

On my 3rd Integra. Seen this one since I was 16 back in high school from a friend. I always bugged him to sell me his RS. He eventually did at the price of $1100 a few years ago. He had a crisis when his model girlfriend broke up with him; so he bought a Miata as the "bachelor's car". So I've been driving it since.