how do you edit your nicknames on your pics?

mirrorimg

hey how do you guys edit your nick names on your pics? you guys down load a program?:D
Go to your User CP, and you can edit there.
He may be referring to something other than the little nickname under the avatar.

integraGSRkid, do you mean text within actual pictures, like in my signature? I used Photoshop to do that. You can use MSPaint also, but will not have the array of effects you can add to it, like you do in photoshop.

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
He may be referring to something other than the little nickname under the avatar.

integraGSRkid, do you mean text within actual pictures, like in my signature? I used Photoshop to do that. You can use MSPaint also, but will not have the array of effects you can add to it, like you do in photoshop.
alright thanks man, yeah your signature is tight bro. that green looks sick on your type r

mirrorimg

he has a ls
DB8 with a LS motor.
LS with the JDM front lol i didnt know type r s came in green
The front end was originally white. I know because some paint in the grille is chipping. All integra's in JDM land, except for one year, came with this front end.
type r only came in yellow white and black he painted his front to match the rest of the car
So-to-speak. The car's orginial color was the only green offered on 1994 GSR's. The paint on the car now is Jaguar Racing Green. Similar enough to not paint the engine bay, but you really cant tell unless you are looking for it.
his car is garbage.. wtf are you guys talkin about..?!
x2.... who the heck like jdm fronts anyways, they look like accords :p
These guys....:x

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
DB8 with a LS motor.

The front end was originally white. I know because some paint in the grille is chipping. All integra's in JDM land, except for one year, came with this front end.

So-to-speak. The car's orginial color was the only green offered on 1994 GSR's. The paint on the car now is Jaguar Racing Green. Similar enough to not paint the engine bay, but you really cant tell unless you are looking for it.

<3 you!

your smiley looks like its constipated and trying to push it out.. LOL!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
DB8 with a LS motor.

the jdm front was offered from 96+ 93-95 it was the usdm 94-97 front. and yeah jaguar green 94 green looks all the same to me but im ignorant

mirrorimg

For three years there was bug-eye? I thought it was only one. Its a nice green with a bluish tint in low light. people dont realize its not an OEM color until i say it. No worries.

mr.import

well personaly i liked the bug eyed version,but the JDM FRONT END MAKES THE CAR LOOK FREAKKKKIN SICKKK AND CLEAAAN

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
x2.... who the heck like jdm fronts anyways, they look like accords :p
I totally agree. Why would you want to ditch the projectors? Even if you get the HID's, it's just not worth the price since there are so many more awesome things you could do with that money.

I guess I'm not cool but JDM is weak.