How much is a complete bushing kit job from a mechanic?

Rockworthy

I'm considering buying one of those master bushing kits, in order to replace every single bushing in the suspension. I don't want to do the work myself. Has anyone else got one of these jobs done at a mechanic so they can tell me how much money it would be to do this? It seems like it would take many hours to do but I don't know. I have neither the time, tools or inclination to replace all the bushings myself. Thanks.

92gsrboy

i had mine done by a friend i helped him and at the same time we did the ITR suspension he charged me 300

WDEDMON1

Its an all weekend thing. You dont need a hydraulic press. Just take the upper control arms and lower control arms from the front of the car to a machine shop and ask them to press the bushings out. You can torch out the ones in the rear and use pliers to pull em out. Yea call a shop if u wanna spend a buttload of money

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It is expensive to have done, but quite a pain in the ass to do yourself....I will guarantee that.

I did every single bushing and drivetrain mount on my Eclipse GSX, it's not something I would ever care to repeat lol. Of course it's probably a lot easier to do to an Integra though.

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

Best bet is to take all your parts off, and bring them to a shop to press then out at 5$/bushing

and then reinstall the parts with fresh bushings :)