How much is a good Integra GS (2000) worth

coopermancm

It's a sad day, but I will be selling my 2000 Integra GS (5 speed Manual). The thing is that it has been well maintained, fully re-sprayed and well kept so it looks better than your average 136,000 19 year old car. About 5 years ago, the cylinder head was removed, cleaned up (valves re-seated) and replaced and at the same time all of the associated, difficult to get to pipe work was replaced. The Timing belt was replaced about 3 months ago and after that, the clutch replaced and the gearbox reconditioned.

With all of that work, the only real problem now is that the leather on the drivers seat needs to be replaced.

The car is standard apart from a Cold Air intake system with a new filter.

Blue book for the car is in the range of approx. $1705 to $3194. So - I'd like to ask somewhere in the $3500 -$4000 range and wonder if it is worth fixing the seat - approx. $600.

Any opinions or suggestion would be appreciated.

K3Ntegra

Your asking price is GSR territory in my neighborhood. You can buy 60k mile non-GSR engines for these cars on ebay for like $500 shipped. :-/.

Did you replace the head gasket, with one capable of handling turbo? Any rear suspension work done? I.e. LCA/upper control arm bolts aren't seized up. That'll really help the resale value.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Damn hook me up with that girl! I’ll pay top dollar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk