How odd does this sound?

Integra36

Can't wait for my GSX!
Was checking through some ads on Craigslist and came upon this odd one. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1146743266.html I've never seen one in such great sounding condition selling that low. Something has to be wrong, typo on the price or it's stolen...that or you'll get jumped upon trying to pay for it, lol! What do you guys think? Of course I e-mailed about it but still just doesn't sound right. Any thoughts?

~Dave

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i see nothing. the post was flagged or removed, according to CL.

when it sounds too good to be true, it usually is -- especially if it's on craigslist. lol

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah the only bad thing about craigslist is all the scammers that are also using it.

Integra36

Can't wait for my GSX!
was it a type r? cuz i just flagged one earlier, only wanted 2600 for a mint condition ITR lol BS
Actually yes it was a 1997 Acura Integra Type-R and it was smoking with the looks and under the hood was really nice. But for $2,645 I knew, lol! Still no e-mail back from the guy but just wanted to razz him a bit.

~Dave

hamfacekilla

haha woah i wish
2600 for a type r!
lol i know right

Actually yes it was a 1997 Acura Integra Type-R and it was smoking with the looks and under the hood was really nice. But for $2,645 I knew, lol! Still no e-mail back from the guy but just wanted to razz him a bit.

~Dave
lol yeah i came across that earlier and was like " thats some crap" lol so i flagged it as spam, yeah the sheel would go for more then that lol, if he does email back it will prolly be a long list of whats in the car but no real contact info lol iv deslt with those asses before lol

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
hey you never know. old people do crazy shit like that all the time. haha. but i agree its probably not likely.

Integra36

Can't wait for my GSX!
It could have just been a typo. He may have meant to put 12,600
Yessir! Saw the add removed last night. Today it's back up, I think it's the same one. Same color and Type R with a much more suitable price tag. Guess the guy screwed up. Sigh, would have been nice if it was an old couple letting it go for cheap.

~Dave

hamfacekilla

well i have seen similar ITRs up like that one and they were fake, plus when they dont put any contact info or anything showing that their actually human lol like a typo or something