How To/DIY List

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think it would be better to summarize the key points from your link, and provide the link for the full article. Of course citing the source in the beginning.

We should probably ask suspendedHatch about some security how-to's. I know he has some on other websites, but if he could put one in a post here, we could link it onto this list.
i Have some technical posts reguarding b16 heads and i think headers we could put somewhere. I think its good info. But like can we use like Honda-tech DIYs and just link Honda Tech?

mirrorimg

i Have some technical posts reguarding b16 heads and i think headers we could put somewhere. I think its good info. But like can we use like Honda-tech DIYs and just link Honda Tech?
Probably, just ask the creator on that website.

The reason why I say post the content is because how lame would it be to click on a how-to thread (or anything for that matter) and only see a link, which is to another website?

Prozon

Kris
I don't know about linking to other sites from here, I think it would be best not to. I feel that I would need to put a "This thing leads to another site." kind of deal, and that would clog up the list. As mirrorimg said, just post the content on here, give credit to the original creator of the content and the link you got it from. Then PM me, or dc2GS-R the link to your thread and it will be added to the list. Slo_Teggy, just to let you know I added your link. I meant to send you a reply back in PM but I was in a hurry.

This is now a sticky if you guys had not seen. (Probably have.)
I will start searching for more now.

Prozon

Kris
I've talked to Jay and he said it would be okay to link to other sites as long as it's clear it goes to other sites. I updated the list with two articles from Team Integra I found useful.

If you have a how-to from another site you find particularly useful, PM me the link. Please don't try to give me every link for every little how-to out there, just important ones that a lot of people might need.

sylvaner01

Wow thanks so much, you have given me hours of saturday entertainment =D
Please please please please add changing a timing belt with photos and you will be forever respected highly!!!!!!
Cheers!

Prozon

Kris
I'm glad people are still trying to add to it. I have not seen many new write up's, but when I do I usually jump on it.
And I have people PMing me occasionally with links to add. :)
So far Jordan, I think you caught the only error?