HRubss FA5 Civic Si

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So as some of you may know, I also own a DC4 LS/V Integra. I love my Integra but I just got tired of DDing it everyday. It burns or leaks oil and it needs some work done that I can't do because it's my DD to everywhere so I was in search of another car. I originally wanted a TL Type S in manual but it was hard to find and then I switched to a STI but I couldn't find a 2nd gen in any near by dealers with my budget range (+insurance was going to be high) so I settled for an 2008 Civic Si that I found in one of the local dealerships. I'm still keeping the Integra but I'm going to be slowly working on it and converting it to a fully track purpose car whenever I have the time and funds (I'm going to focus on sanding everything thing down, removing interior pieces that I won't need, ABS delete, and fixing up the front conversion for now. May be looking for some new P30 pistons and S2 tuner cams but I need to save money for now).

Engine:
Factory K20Z3

Exterior:
OEM window visors
OEM moon visors

Interior:
Completely stock

Exterior:
Optional OEM spoiler

I got a 4 door because I was tired of not being able to fit things in a coupe. The only bad things about the car is that the clearcoat is coming off on some spots. The previous owner must've hit something so there's some paint transfer on the door and a palm-sized dent on the door. I'm going to remove the paint transfer myself and going to focus later on the paint and dent. I'm going to also focus mainly on exterior and interior mods later down the road (such as Mugen spoilers, window visors, and possibly a CTR headlight/taillight conversion) but way later once my integra is done. The only engine mods I would do is maybe a I/H/E along with a hondata flash pro (bring the VTEC engagement down to 4800-5000 RPMS) but that's about it. I want this to be my DD and that only, no crazy builds. I'll take my pictures later :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

Not a bad buy.

But be careful. EVERYONE always say that all they are going to do is I/H/E and 3 months later they're boosted and lowered on coilovers....lol

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
How do you like it? I'm considering getting a k24a2 over a k20 for more torque
I love it, smooth power band compared to my LS/V. Probably because my ignition timing may be off.
Not a bad buy.

But be careful. EVERYONE always say that all they are going to do is I/H/E and 3 months later they're boosted and lowered on coilovers....lol
Trust me, that's what I'm going to do at the most. I'd boost the Integra before I mess with the k20z3.
i havea k20A2
For wat, your integra?